Review: Avon True Color Perfectly Matte Lipstick in Adoring Love (P103)

September 21, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

     Another lipstick review for my zombabies! I got this new lippie from a friend of mine, Mitch, (@strawberrycassy on Instagram) since I've been urging to try a new lippie. So I decided to buy and avail their promo, basically 2 for P380.00. I got this Avon True Color Perfectly Matte Lipstick in Adoring Love and Superb Wine. Here, I'm gonna show you how it looks like on me and I will be making a separate post on the Superb Wine lippie.

So, here it is!


(The classic black lipstick tube.)


 

Here's the look I did for the Adoring Love! I just did a subtle smokey eye with shimmery shadow and a hint of gold on the eyes.  How was it?


Verdict:
Color Pay-off: 4.5 / 5, it glides on smoothly and evenly giving a very nice color on the lips. 
Packaging : 4 / 5, the classic black lipstick tube yet chic and classy.
Longetivity: 3.5 / 5, It stayed pretty well in my opinion. I wore it for 3-4 hours and had some dinner. It had some fading around the inner part of my lip but nonetheless, it's decent.  
Stickiness: 0 / 5, It's not sticky AT ALL. It's very moisturizing too and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing a lipstick.
Heaviness: 0 / 5, It's very lightweight, I almost forgot I'm wearing one.

Am I going to buy it again? Of course! I got 2 for P380.00, (Update! Thanks Mitch!) P399.00 each, I wouldn't think twice to buy another if I get to like more shades.

Would I recommend it? Yes! Definitely, for those who wants to try out this Avon True Color Perfectly Matte Lipstick, go grab yours now and you won't regret it.

     All done! I hope you enjoyed my review for Avon True Color Perfectly Matte Lipstick in Adoring Love. Thank you so much for stopping by and see you guys in my next posts!

Don't forget to check out my social media accounts!

xoxo,


Zyra

Zyra, XXI, Est. 1996, Cancerian, Starseed, Eclectic Witch, Goth, Ravenclaw, Magical Girl, Unicorn in Disguise